Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello

Hello people. I have decided to make a post on my blog muhahaha. I think I shall state some personal goals and dreams that I have. Maybe I will accomplish them this way :).
I have decided to learn how to type the real way, with all the right fingers and capitalizing when needed and the like. well I guess I'll just start with the capitalizing and stuff haha. I need that cool program that I can't remember the name of, with the cameleon that eats the letters you type haha.
I have also decided to keep more on top of things and more prepared for things like tests and projects and journal writing and scripture reading and the like.
I think it is important for me to take on this new stage in my life. Maybe I'll feel more adult like haha. yeah right.
well this was a nice chat thank you!
KK

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Karrae, I am glad to see you have a blog you should keep it updated. I never learned to type the real way either but I have no desire to learn.

Karrae said...

hah thanks haha

Theresa said...

besides you're going to need to post about all the fun times we have this summer,...

I'm such a dumbo,.. I told you to make a blog and then forgot to add you to my list or google reader,...

your goals sound worthy,.. right on!

the typing program is called mavis beacon

Marrae said...

Greatest, Karrae! I also have a new one no one has gotten to work yet, called Typing To Learn. Hope someone gets it up and running soon.

Cynthia said...

Hey girl! I just love you! When are you gonna post another blog?! :)