Saturday, April 5, 2008

General Conference

Hello again all. It's General Conference weekend and well my roomates and I decided to go see the Solemn Assembly live. We didn't have tckets so we had to do stand by. Let me just tell you it was rough. We got up at 2:00 this morning and headed for Salt Lake at about 3:00. We arrived at 3:45 and were like the 3rd group in line so we were right up front I was number 7. Anyway, so we had to stand in line for 6 hours. It was so cold. But it was sooo coool though!!!! We were there live for the first time there was a solemn assembly in the conference center. Basically I was present at a Historical event! muhahaha. Anyways I am way tired so I will sleep now. Good night everybody!
Karrae

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! That sounds really awesome! You must be tired! love ya girl!

Theresa said...

haha. the greatest. solemn assembly. :) I never realized that they were always solemn assemblies whenever a prophet died,... until I started to realize what was going on. :) anyway. very cool that you got to be there for it. I loved conference! so many good talks. I especially appreciated elder packer's talk and president monson's in the last session.