Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring/Summer

So I've moved in with Theresa. Dan is gone for the summer so I get to do his chores and keep Theresa busy hehe. I've been here one day and its pretty good. the bed is better than I've had for a while. my Wyview bed was too hard and my trundle back home is too wiggly hahah. but it's nice here. I start school tomorrow. I'm excited!! well, as excited as I can be. I took the bus today to try it out. I went to buy books. as I was printing the list someone tapped me on the shoulder so I turned around and didnt recognize anyone haha but then the guy that did it pointed behind him and I saw nathanael hiding behind a bookshelf hahah. turns out he told his new roomie to tap my shoulder hahah. it was funny.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

You are Theresa will have a lot of fun this summer!