Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cynthia...A Tribute

so I was looking at my old msn space thing and I found a whole bunch of pictures. There were quite a few of Cynthia, so I decided to post them in tribute to the good days of summer we used to spend together!

This first one is extremely old haha.

Homecoming 2005

KT's Apt in Reno

This one of her face is my favorite one haha!

Most of the pictures I have, she took herself. She is so beautiful.
There are so many more where these came from. (If you want them Cynthia, just ask or something I can email any you want.) :P

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awwww!!! This is so sweet! i could just cry! I really miss those days and I miss spending time with you! Thanks girl! Also, I look like I have the most ultra wedgie in that swimsuit shot!!! yikes! :)

Karrae said...

haha the best part about it is that you probably dont have a wedgie, that was the style of the suit hahahahaha

Kerstin said...

you guys are so cute!

Cynthia said...

you said there are more where that comes from? you wanna send them to my email? Love ya girl!