Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Appreciation!!!

so I have developped a new appreciation for Ignacio...aka Nacho...aka the Luchador. while I am here at Theresa's house, I have cooking duty... dead grass duty...dead bird duty. And rice making duty( isnt that like cooking duty?) haha. so I always cook dinner thats just how it goes :P. then today we were outside making some final touches on regrowing the grass and Theresa made me pick up the dead baby bird that was in the middle of the grass it was very nasty. it was like a new hatchling or an embryo. dont worry I did not drink the yoke for magical eagle powers. but I did use paper towels and a plastic baggy. she also made me pick up all the dead grass she unearthed haha. and then she told me to make rice because only I can do it apparently (I already had this posted and Theresa wanted me to add rice to my duties haha) so yeah! I felt like laughing about being like nacho!!! haha

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Sounds like you are Theresa's slave ;)

Karrae said...

she tries to tell me otherwise but I'm inclined to beleive it. haha jk. :p