Tuesday, July 1, 2008

good news guys!!!

So I got my grades for Spring Term... I got and A in Biology and a B in American Heritage! I like those grades haha. So, yesterday, I got my scholarship letter...I got the scholarship for fall and winter!!!! I'm so excited...mostly cause my mom thinks I dont try hard enough haha--I mean working wise..I dont try and get a job, I'm lazy, I stay at home all day...but the truth is I just think about my classes, and I try to do well in them, and then I do do well...I dont do do--that is a wierd thing to try to express haha.

I hope you dont think my mom thinks ill of me. she just hopes I dont waste my life doing nothing when I could be making something of myself. That's why I'm excited I got the scholarship, so I dont have quite as much pressure to get a job hahaha...I'll still be looking of course.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

karrae be serious. I'm pretty sure you do do sometimes,..

and mom doesn't think you're lazy. She just needs your money.

Karrae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.