Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving, Hair Cut, and My Birthday!

Hello guys.
I have been way busy lately. I haven't really gotten around to posting anything. So here is a little recap on how my life has been:
~I had a lovely Thanksgiving break! LOVED IT!! It was my first time home this whole semester. so sad...now I feel like everybody else... :P


~On Friday after Thanksgiving I got a hair cut. most excellent and quite beautiful. :D

BEFORE:

AFTER:


~On Saturday after Thanksgiving I passed from the realm of teenager-ness to the realm of in-between-ness; I am no longer a teenager and yet I am still not a 100 percent adult. It's like I don't exist. hahaha. jk. I am officially 2 decades old! yep, the big 2-0! weird, I know.


I also went and saw twilight for the second time on this day. I must say It was loads better the second time. I actually kind of hated it the first time I saw it. I was on the front row and couldn't really see any of it. I thought Edward was stupid...not smooth enough...but oh well. it was definitely better the second time. for one, I was more towards the back, so Edward didn't look as fat. :D

If you want to see more pictures, Here they are,
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=588963827&k=XXDZX353RX6M5DFEVGX6TR

7 comments:

Theresa said...

It's so cute! I love it. it's not that short but you're right. it's short for you. :) ok it is short. I don't know. I have mixed emotions,.. ok ok,. i'm rambling.

Kerstin said...

your hair is SUPER cute!!
I have to comment about the Twilight movie. I was not a big fan of the books but I thought the movie was just comical. I went with a few of my girl friends and we pretty much laughed through the whole thing, which is sad cause Twilight isn't a comedy. I am sorry but I thought it was really corny but Cedric...uh Edward is pretty cute so it wasn't all bad.

Karrae said...

haha it is pretty short

yeah it was corny. the reason i didnt like it was because edward was ugly...:D

Char said...

Hello Karrae, Hey it's fun to see who my cousins kids' are. I am your mom's cousin that lives in Seattle. However, I am visiting my 8 year old grandson in Raleigh NC. At his baptism today we visited with the Elders serving in their ward. One elder was from Las Vegas near the Temple. I asked if he knew your family and in fact he did! So...Elder Lowe says hello - and what a small world it is. Tell your mom hello from me!

Char said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrae said...

Hi Char, That is so awesome that you met Elder Lowe! I will tell my mom hello for you. :)

Theresa said...

Ok,.. Kyle & Jenny Blog more often than you do,.. and Toddy Too! So,.. give us an update on Mary Kay and all that goodstuff,.. how is your summer?