Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catching UP

I am really bad at this whole blogging thing. I need to be better, but I get so caught up in myself... jk ha.

Anyway, This has been an eventful long time. Since my last post, in no particular order:

~ I gained two nieces, and two sisters-in-law


~ I gained weight
~ I went to California, Las Vegas, and Seattle
~ I went canoeing
~ I sang in public
~ I joined Netflix for 14 days and then unjoined
~ I bought myself some good books
~ I made myself some t-shirts
~ I made 5 little girl dresses


~ I wore a skirt as a shirt


~ I went to two movies at midnight
~ I went on a shopping spree
~ I ate a 12 egg omelet


~ I discovered the exciting world of MLIA not MILA (:P)
~ I started watching Psych (I love pineapple)
~ I picked up a habit of eating lunch on the floor in the hallway
~ I drove to Salt Lake City and back all by myself
~ I got a little tan
~ I talked on the phone for more than an hour
~ I scored 141,550 on Bejeweled Blitz
~ I picked a fork up off the ground with my teeth


~ I played dress up with my roommates
~ I cried
~ I wore a paper mustache... twice


~ I climbed a tree
~ I discovered that I can graduate in April
~ I went on a lot of dates
~ I went to Ikea


~ I followed my roommate through France... via her blog
~ I read a morbid book about doomed queens
~ I read Persuasion
~ I read Wuthering Heights
~ I participated in the Coryse Olympics
~ I memorized my student number
~ I bought my first pair of running shoes
~ I "inherited" the car
~ I've been getting up before 8 on a regular basis
~ I went shooting


~ I got a calling in the relief society


~ I hiked a mountain


~ I saw a waterfall
~ I got an ipod
~ I got a little grill... so domestic
~ I've been harshly insulted at work
~ I've been generously complimented at work
~ I laughed so hard my abs hurt

So that's more or less what I've been up to for the last few months. Good times, good times.

Here are a few more pictures to illustrate my life.

B Money all the way. Provo's number 1 rapper


I just think this one is funny. :P


5 comments:

Abby said...

This is super random that I noticed it, but I love that in your montage at the top you have five pictures and you are wearing glasses in all of them. But in all the pictures you just posted you have glasses on in two of them, but only one with real ones. Just noticin'

Theresa said...

yes abby. she got contacts. she must have missed that in one of her updates. in the past 2 years. :) we were just discussing the need for updating of the blog *look*. I love it. but yes the pictures are old. soon kk. we will. Jamie wants you to come over tonight since both dan and derrick are gone. and I like your catch up.

Karrae said...

haha yeah I was just telling Theresa that I need to change my blog look cause all my pictures are from when I was 18 and 19. thats so like 2 years ago. :P I didn't get contacts 'till last summer.

Unknown said...

I love it Karrae! i'm so glad you are my roommate-by the way can I wear that skirtshirt? he he j/k

Cynthia said...

Thanks for updating me! I've been wondering!! Love you and miss you girl!!!