Saturday, October 18, 2008

Babysitting.

I am posting this because people want to hear from me...I'm sure hahaha.

On Friday I planned to go to Divine Comedy. It was excellent. The headliner was the Lion King...(Cougar King).

My FHE mom, and next door neighbor, is a Mary Kay consultant. She scheduled me for a free color class thing. Basically, I went to her apt and she told me how to do my makeup better...? and gave me ideas for colors and shades to use. I already did my own makeup; she just showed me things to do that have different effects...like where to put my eyeshadow on my kind-of-deep-set eyes so they dont look kind-of-deep-set. That was fun and interesting to learn. I got a free compact...it's empty haha. I have to buy anything I want to put in it.

So, my makeup was all done for Divine Comedy. I even had lipstick on...weird, but it looked nice. My brothers noticed, haha. I felt special. They took us (me and Nicole) to dinner afterward. We had some delicious Burger Supreme.

Today I slept in...(it is still Saturday even though it is techniquely Sunday.) That was nice. I tried doing my makeup similar to how Nikki (my FHE mom) showed me. I tried to curl my hair using a flat iron (straightener). It worked out pretty good. I took lots of pictures...I'm vain...

I pulled out my broken Web Cam to see if it would work on my laptop. It did! I talked to my momma and dadda on web cam. (I still can't get the microphone part to work.) Since I pulled out my web cam I decided to take pictures of myself to test it out. I may have gotten a little crazy...(I have a serious lack of camera use in my life right now, so I was trying to make up for it.) You can find those pictures on facebook.

I got to babysit my niece, Eliza! She is getting soo big. she is now 6 months old! I pulled out my camera and took pictures of her for everyone to see because nobody has seen any lately. Now everyone will love me... :D. ....I'll have you know, it is hard to take pictures, by yourself, of a baby who doesnt like to be put down.

Kyle and Jenny told me to put her to bed cause she was tired, and that she would get up in a little and be hungry...I put her to sleep. She slept the whole time...So, I decided to do the dishes...and I even cleaned the stove and front of the oven...when I was done I pulled out my piano homework and got to practicing...for the last half hour. (Kyle and Jenny went to the opera at BYU. They left at 7-ish and got home about 10-ish or later.)
My piano skills are coming along pretty good. I am impressed with my sweet skills.

Kyle's and Jenny's piano is old, so it sounds old...almost out of tune...so it had this eerie sound to it. The song I was practicing is called Lament...so it was kind of creepy...when they got home I jumped...haha :D.
There you go.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I love all the pictures! so when do you get to come babysit for me,.. oh yeah,.. no babies,... j/k. hahaha. I'm glad you got your webcam working with your lappy. :)

Karrae said...

haha yeah. I love the pictures too. when you have a baby, I will come babysit!!! I'm glad you gave me the lappy hahah.

Bethany Marie said...

Love the news, and the pictures!
keep it coming Karrae! Miss you.