Saturday, October 25, 2008

speak of the famous!

I'm on an "I met famous people" rampage. Perhaps that word gives the wrong impression but it sounded good.

I will start with my Saturday:
~woke up at 7:45
~left the house at 9:00-ish
~arrived at work at 9:30-ish
~found out my station was moved...I usually work at the far south loge door. The girl that works at the south Middle door wasnt there, so they put me there because it is a little busier than where I usually work and they didnt want the new person to freak out...or something like that...
~talked to my co-workers who were a lot closer than usual.
~I heard someone in the loges above me yelling...? something about 'mike check'...he was just talking loud...I think it was the announcer guy practicing or something.
~I asked my co-workers what it was...they couldnt hear it...
~I went back to my spot and heard it again...this time they came to hear...the guy stopped when they got there...hahaha
~they thought I was crazy...just joking...
~they heard him finally
~He started to sing...weird.
~I told my co-workers; they said I should blog about it hahaha
~people started coming
~Found out there are a lot of well kown people that use that door.
~I met: a lot of people with the last name Quigley, a Sister Perry-I didnt read her first name...and I couldnt tell how old she was, Elder Gene R. Cook and his wife, Elder Steven R. Snow and a bunch of offspring-looking people with his last name.
~Donnie Osmond's nephews were seated just below me...I didnt recognize them...an old man asked them if they were related to Donnie. hahaha After that I realized how much he did look like him haha.
~Basically Donnie Osmond's brother talked to me and kinda got mad at me hahaha...how many people can say someone famous got mad at them???? ok, maybe a lot...He basically thought that he was entitled to use the elevator anytime he wanted (he thought u-box tickt holders were allowed in there anytime.) he wasnt mean about it. he respected my position. he just said the other people were wrong. haha
~I had compassoin and let his son/grandson/random little boy with him--whoever he was, use the bathroom
~someone inside the loge got mad at me for letting them in... it was scary, I thought I was gonna lose my job...I am making a bigger deal than it was, but I really was scared... the guy was like dont let people in. I was like sorry, I didnt know. first time working at this door. the guy was like ok. then my advisor said I was doing just fine and not to worry haha.

That was my saturday of famous people...exciting huh?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

kerstin will be jealous of your most recent celebrity,. j/k.

The Watts said...

Ummm, I think I would be scared too, some rules are just plain stupid and I never understood how you can get into trouble over something that is not even important.