Sunday, October 12, 2008

Informing and Catching up

I almost started this post with "so,...." haha. I decided that is how I always start them, so I am trying a new thing...starting it with something else... Amazing!
I wanted to catch up my blog on my life.
I have been sick...not fun! I started getting sick on Sunday of general conference. I was still "getting sick" on Monday.
On Tuesday I stopped fighting the truth and admitted I was sick. I got a blessing...thanks to my very wonderful brothers.
On Wednesday I was "worse", I couldnt think at all in my classes. it was not fun.
On Thursday I felt better! I was so excited.
On Friday I felt better even still, but the sencond I left the house, I almost died...IT WAS SOOO COLD!!! I had to work on Sat. I was affraid I would get sick again, or more, or whatever because I wasnt fully recovered. and it was supposed to snow on Sat.
ugh.
so I bundled up a lot because I work outside: I have to stand on almost the highest point of the stadium for 6 hours. I get a ten minute break where I maybe get a small bag of chips and sit for maybe 5 mins. I was very affraid for my health.
It worked out ok. they gave me one hand warmer.
...fun story...
So I thought about taking a beanie to wear, but I decided it might not be THAT cold. so I went to work. My ears were FREEZING!!!!! I couldnt believe how dumb I was. the reason I dont like beanies is because they always slide off my head, and they are always more of a nuisance than a help. Todd got this one beanie last year that looked different; it looked like it would actually stay on my head. I never tried it on but I always dreamed that it was the perfect beanie for me....so back to my story...so Todd came to visit me beofre the game yesterday. I always bug him about never coming with Seth and Skyler at half time... so that was neat. Todd had on the beanie that i love...I looked at him and half seriously asked if he happened to have an extra one. He pulled one out of his pocket!!!!!!! I almost died hahaha. He told me that they were passing out free ones again this year. (thats how he got his last year.) he said He thought about getting one and was like "I dont need another...I'll get one for Benji"...(he came up for the game). so Todd got an extra and it "just happened" that I needed one hahaha so he decided I could have it!!! THANK YOU TODDY!! (there are no such things as accidents.) Heavenly Father knew I was gonna be dumb and not bring a beanie and that I would deffinately need one. He got Todd to get an extra. I know it. :)
anyways the game was fun. sorta. my favorite part was the three little 7ish year old boys that were playing around by me. they were cute. they each got hand warmers and I told them how to use them the best and they just made me laugh. I told them that the prsident sat in the box behind where I stand and they were like "the president of the united states??" haha I tried to explain that it was the president of BYU and they were like "Brigham Young??"
Ok. I'm done talking about my sick weekend...pun intended...jk haha.
Today I decided to make a shopping list for tomorrow. I go shopping on Mondays. I decided I should plan my meals so that I have a plan and can use my money and food the best I can.
So I feel aldult-ish...I made my dinner menu for the whole week and I can't wait to make all the yummy food.
It snowed today...it even hailed a little. ugh....nothing stuck...but it's still cold...I like the snow and the cold but I have decided that I would much rather live in a hot place...a dessert... hopefully the man I marry agrees. :)
I got a letter from my good friend Kristie Michelsen. she is serving a mission in Chile. she leaves the MTC tomorrow...Monday the 13th. she says hello to all. she is gonna be a great influence on the people of Chile.
I should not be awake right now.
Goodnight!

ps.hahaha I posted this and was re-reading it and noticed that I wrote dessert and not desert...I'm gonna leave it.haha

7 comments:

Bethany Marie said...

Oh an Update!!

I'm sorry you were sick, thanks though, I got it now too!
miss you bunches!

dessert- hehe, I want to live in a dessert too!!

Theresa said...

hmmm,... I think living in the dessert is a wise choice,...

so you decided to learn something from me over the summer? or decided that planning meals wasn't as hard as you thought it was? ,.... what affected the change,...

are you still sick? because I still have some chicken soup for you.

Karrae said...

Bethany, i hope you get better soon. and i miss you more i'm sure...;)

Theresa, i guess i did learn something from you...i'm not sure, i just decided it was easier to eat healthy and not regret my food choices if i planned them ahead of time... you know? and i still have a cough but i am definately not sick and not contages (i have no idea how to spell that...). just releasing some inner flem...is that sick to say on a blog?? i would love your chicken soup because it can still make me feel better... :)

Theresa said...

well,... we'll see,.... I'm working out when I get home so then i don't feel like going anywhere,.. maybe. I probably owe you or something. ha!

Shayla said...

You've got to do better than this once-a-month blogging business. We want to hear from you! :)

Glad you're feeling better.

Karrae said...

haha sorry Shayla...I didn't know anybody really cared...And I dont really have that much to blog about anyways... boring college life... no dates or anything. I guess I could blog about my brother's lives hahaha. jkjkjk

Theresa said...

now that.... would be very,... interesting,...I never hear a peep from them.