Friday, November 7, 2008

Basket Ball Game

Yesterday was my first time working in the Marriot Center. It was my first basket ball game. I was nervous. I was afraid I would mess up. Well they were right...it's pretty self explanatory. I had to go down to the floor at half time and at the end, and monitor people coming down... I almost got ranned over by the Canadian team. those guys are all so tall. well I got to use a KRONOS thing to check in and out...weird. Its pretty cool. I am gonna like these games, they are much shorter...

I came across a problem last night...I discovered that it is much easier to get into a basket ball game than it is to get into a football game...I mean attention grabbing-wise. yeah I have never liked basket ball but it is more interesting than football. I never would have thought. The only basket ball game I have ever been to was in 8th grade...Keller against O'Callaghan...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

ahhh you missed out. I always loved the pep band games I went to and same with the volleyball games. I got into it more because it's closer and easier to follow you're not looking at miles of field and they score more often,.. hahaha.

glad your first game was successful. :)

Cynthia said...

haha ya. I was never s big fan of basketball and then Joe got me to watch one and I was like woe! This isn't as boring as I thought it was! haha