Friday, November 7, 2008

NEWSPAPER

I typed my name into google search, so that I could post a blog... I always do it that way. anyway. This showed up and surprised me...I thought I would share. YAY




Cynthia Nelson and Joseph Gebhardt

Cynthia Nelson and Joseph Gebhardt were married on Friday. Aug. 8, 2008 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Temple in Las Vegas by the Temple President. Edward Nelson, the bride's father, gave her daughter away in marriage. A reception was held in Henderson, Nev.

Cynthia is the daughter of Edward B. Nelson and Laurine Watts of Las Vegas. Joseph is the son of Richard and Diana, of Beverly.

The maid of honor was Caitlin LaRae Elmer. The bridesmaids were Shayla Nelson, Kerstin Peterson, and Karrae Brunner.

The best man was Chuck Elliott.

Cynthia is a graduate of Foothill High School in Henderson, Nev., Class of 2007. She is currently attending Brigham Young University, in Idaho.

Joseph is a graduate of Beverly High School, Class of 1997. In 2000, he graduated from NSCC with high honors and an Associate's degree in Bio-Technology. He is currently attending Brigham Young University, in Idaho.

The couple honeymooned in Bermuda.

They currently reside in Rexburg, Idaho.

12 comments:

Theresa said...

wow now your whole life is known,.. so what were you really going to blog about? :)

Karrae said...

I don't remember

Kerstin said...

I am pretty sure I was the best woman, I see no mention of that :)Weird.

Theresa said...

matron of honor? hmm,.. curious. wonder who wrote up the notice.

Karrae said...

yeah I thought it was funny...kinda...all i could think of was what mrs bennett says on pride and prejudice when lydia gets married

Theresa said...

a daughter married,.. Lydia wickham OOh how well that sounds,...

Karrae said...

no, the part where it wasnt put in right...

Theresa said...

hahaha,.... it ought to have said ,...no mention of her friends or family,...

Cynthia said...

What the heck?!?!?!?! How'd that end up on the internet?!?!?! CRAZY!

Cynthia said...

Wow, I had no idea this existed online. ummm... haha! Greatness!

Karrae said...

smiles. I really liked reading about your wedding from the newspaper, it reminds me of the day. happy day. :)

Shayla said...

Hey! Shayla Nelson! That's me! I'm famous!