Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Game of the Season!

Today was my last football game this season...the season isn't over, but it is for me. :)
I had to be to work at 9:45 this morning. I was early...that was nice.
I got my original position back. I was so excited.
As I was standing there doing my job, This elderly man...maybe 60's or 70's I dont know...he wasn't old like a shaky old...just white haired. well he came up and asked if I was married...I was like...uh...no. He then asked if I knew anyone getting married or something like that, because he owns this bed and breakfast in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, and they want married people to go there. hahaha. He gave me his card with all his contact info and such. I was like ok...weird. haha he then asked if I had anyone chasing after me...I was like - nope. and he was like...well it's only 10 o' clock maybe that'll change when the game starts hahaha. that made me laugh.
so If anybody wants to spend their second honeymoon in Idaho... ;) ...I have the place for you... hahaha
kidding aside...So at the end of the game this man came out of my door. I was like I know that face...Then I realized it was Pres. Samuelsen. He patted my arm and said thank you and then ran down to the field...today was the "senior blanket day" thing...last home game.
Yeah interesting day...I'm gonna miss the football games but i'm glad I don't have to work for 6 hours at a time anymore...just 3. not nearly as bad. I was sooo bored today.

Oh and only 3 weeks from today until my birthday!! maybe I shouldn't be so excited...but I'm excited to leave my teenage years behind. I won't sound AS young... just slightly young...hahahaha

8 comments:

Theresa said...

well count me out. second honeymoon was last year. oh,.. wait,.. honeymoon? i thought you meant anniversary. at any rate still count me out. cool to meet pres samuelson. however you spell it. and don't worry kk you'll still feel like a teen. unless you don't feel like one now,...

Karrae said...

Nope, I don't feel like a teen. In fact it is weird to say that I am only 19. I don't feel like I am any other age...I just don't feel like I'm 19. I feel older...but I couldn't tell you how much older...maybe 21 I guess. I could go for only 20 though...I'm not trying to wish my youth away or anything I am just saying I don't feel like I am only 19.

Theresa said...

i'm sorry if I had anything to do with that,.. hahahah.

Karrae said...

well, even if you did... I dont think it is something you should apologize for. you gotta grow up sometime, right?

Theresa said...

yeah, but I certainly don't advocate doing it as quickly as possible either. :) you gotta still enjoy the young years too without feeling too grown up sometimes I think. but anyway,. I think age comes as it's needed. so maybe you needed it. hopefully.

Karrae said...

like I said, I was just commenting on not noticing what age I felt but that I felt that 19 was young.

Cynthia said...

haha yikes! I can't believe you're going to be 20!!! That means I'm almost 20 too!!!

Karrae said...

YAY!! haha we are almost old :) jkjk