Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Challenge, Day 2

Ok. so I know I'm several days behind, but I got extremely busy.
You guys don't know how busy unemployment can be. :D

I recently discovered that a few more people follow my blog than I realized. I thought for sure only my sister, my two roommates (who I told to check it out), and maybe a cousin or two would check it. but I have found out that my a couple of my brothers, a sister-in-law, and a few more random friends are actually quite interested in my blog. crazy how we can reach out to the world through blogging. :P

Anyway, here are the pictures for day 2.

Thoughts on my hair: My hair isn't really cut in a type 2 style, but I followed some of the tips from my DYT course anyway. I used a round brush when I blow dried my hair. I think it turned out way nice. I borrowed it from a roommate, but then I went and bought my own. The one I bought is considerably smaller, so I think I need to go get a nice big one, because my hair hasn't looked like this since day 2.

Thoughts on the clothes I chose: The shirt is way type 2 in fabrication; however, in hindsight, the color might actually be a little too bright. The navy might not be muted enough either. Oh well. I felt pretty.

Thoughts on my makeup: I tried some of the things I learned from my course. I learned that you need to touch up your eyebrows and your lipstick to frame your face. I was hesitant of both, but I tried it anyway. It's amazing how it actually works. I don't touch up my lipstick later in the day though. shhh. Don't tell.

Anyway, here's the reveal:




Later that day, I went to the temple with my roommate, so I had to change. I wore a nice navy skirt. It's definitely more muted than the pants are, and way more comfortable. I wore my silver high heels. they're fun. You can't really see how cool they look, but they are way type 2-y.

Stay tuned for Several Days in One, because I want to get caught up, and most of the days after this one are about the same and just pictures, really.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Oh, hottie! :)

Joe said...

whoopsss! Sorry this is Cynthia, not Joe. YIKES!

Karrae said...

hahaha. I was like, who's Joe? the only Joes I could think of were your Joe and Joe baby Justin. Neither of which would comment in such a manner. :P bahahaha