Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Challenge, Day 17

I'm going to be productive today.
I was up and ready for the day by 9:30.
Go me.
Today is the DYT hands on event. I am excited to go with Big Sis and Jeighbee! I'm also irrationally nervous. I feel like I have to look my cutest to go to these events. Don't worry, I know I shouldn't worry about it because when I dress my truth I always look cute. but still, I just harbor these feelings that they know more about how I should look than I do. But that's why I am doing this challenge; to make myself my personal expert. I don't need nobody else to tell me how I act or feel or how I should dress. I know for myself.
Anyway, off my soap box.
Here's how I look today:

1 comment:

Theresa said...

ooh cute!. you look awesome! No worries,... that feeling wears off more and more as you do figure out your own style. Also the more you go the more you realize they really do honor that about their clients that they're in charge of their own style not the other way around. it's so fun!