Monday, October 17, 2011

Most Embarrassing Moment

You know when you're with a large group of people and someone decides it will be super smart for everyone to tell their most embarrassing moment? Well, I never really knew what to say. i usually avoid doing things that might embarrass me later. I also don't usually get embarrassed by the things I do, because I prefer to just laugh at myself.

Well, a couple of months ago, I experienced my most embarrassing moment. Most likely.

It was caught on film.

I was messing around with some co-workers during a lull. We were listening to Divine Comedy's Firebolt song ( a Harry Potter rendition of Katy Perry's Firework). I was spinning around on the spinny chair, while Lesa and Sarah were doing whatever. Next thing I know, I'm on my face on the ground. It was hilarious! The best part was that it was totally caught on film. It's taken a while for my friend to figure out how to get it up on youtube, but now it's there. Without further ado, my most embarrassing moment:

1 comment:

AngelaJoy said...

That definitely made my day!!!