Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Challenge, Day 30

I wanted to do something extra special today but then I realized that it probably wouldn't look that extra, so I just did what I do everyday. :D I took all these pictures and there weren't that many blurry ones or messed up ones, so I couldn't decide which ones to leave out. so you get them all.
I was going to post this earlier today, but I was babysitting and my niece doesn't like it when she's not the center of my attention. :D Now that I've taken her to the real babysitters, I can blog in peace. Or rather, now that I have nothing to do, I will fill my boredom with blogging.

Check it out, Bestie is makin' her debut on my blog. I didn't intentionally get her blow drying her hair in my pictures, but she is there.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! you did it! The world's best cup of coffee!!!

seriously though,... you made it,.. 30 days,.. dyt,.. go you!

Saundra said...

Haha! Thanks for documenting me as I was blow drying my hair. And I love that I am referred to as Bestie in your blog. :)