Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Challenge, Day 19

Today I wanted to come up with a good second day hair do. At the hands-on event they talked about doing a twist down into a low side ponytail. I tried it and decided it would look good in a bun.
I picked out a nice 3/4 sleeves shirt to wear but I didn't want to wear it by itself, so I was looking in my closet for one to wear over it. I grabbed a purple shirt. A bright purple shirt. Everybody vetoed the idea, so I put this one on. I put my green flower in my hair to spice it up. ooOOoo. I think I'm wearing 5 different colors.

Today, I went up the canyon with some friends, the leaves are so beautiful. It's amazing how many more colors there are since last Saturday. Then I went ice skating with some more friends. Here is a lovely picture of us on the ice. :D

Another friend told us not to cut our fingers. We were confused, so she told us that we should keep our fingers tucked when we fall so people don't run them over and cut them. So this is me showing how far my finders are from my blades.

No comments: