Friday, October 21, 2011

The Challenge, Days 24 and 25

Thursday, Oct 20, Day 24:

I mostly read my book this day. I'm reading the Baseball Box Prophecy by Bruce Newbold. It's a pretty good book. There is a lot about baseball in it, so at first i wasn't sure if I would be able to get into it. I've learned a lot about baseball, I might start watching the sport. :D
I also baked 3 cakes. 2 for my 2 home teachers who helped me this summer, and 1 for my friend who has been hounding me for a cake for a couple weeks. :D they turned out pretty good. Since those ones all have boys' names on them, I will take a picture of the one I make today that is for the cake walk in the ward Fall Fest tomorrow.
A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine was giving away a bunch of her clothes. I found this lovely shirt during that process. I like the pattern on it, it's like little oval paint drops and they're all soft tones so they blend well.
I really need to get me a bigger round brush.


Friday, Oct 21, Day 25:

Today I wanted to wear another scarf. So I picked out one of my favorite ones, it has purple green and blue in it as well as some silver. I don't like having things close to my neck, so I don't usually wear scarves. Today i really wanted to wear this one, but I didn't want to just leave it hanging down, and I didn't want to tie it up, so I made into a loose necklace thing. That wasn't working too too well, so I just tied the ends and doubled it up (see last picture).
I started getting ready for Halloween. I practiced doing my hair, and I'm going shopping tonight and tomorrow for the necessary accessories. :D Stay tuned to see what I am for Halloween.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I liked the way the earrings looked better with the longer hoop on that scarf even though it wasn't working very well. :) but it still looks great. fun.