Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Challenge, Day 29

Can you believe it is already Day 29? It just occurred to me that tomorrow is the last day of the challenge. :(
I'll probably still take pictures of myself everyday because I just like it. but I don't want to stop blogging. I'll have to find something else to blog about to keep my habit regular. we'll see. Maybe I'll be adventurous and find something new to take a picture of periodically to practice my photography skills. Wouldn't that be fun?

I was looking through my pictures, getting rid of bad ones and rotating sideways ones and such, when I came across this one. I thought it was super funny because I don't remember taking it. I am usually pretty careful about keeping the camera off to the side so it doesn't cover any of me and my outfit, so I found it funny that I would take a picture with it right in my face. Check out the focus on my hand and how it's more blurry behind my hands. cool, huh?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

well. I enjoy seeing your outfits so you should keep blogging your outfits and throwing in random tidbits about how you're babysitting my daughter that day that i didn't even know about until you mentioned it,... it's fun!