Monday, October 10, 2011

Even More Days in One.

Here are even more Days from the Challenge. I've come back with renewed vigor. :D

Day 8: Tuesday, Oct 4th

I was still pretty tired and stuff from the weekend; you can see it in my face.


Day 9: Wednesday, Oct 5th

I made a little better attempt to feel better this day, but inside I'm still exhausted.


Day 10: Thursday, Oct 6th

For all the previous days I only had one flower: my soft pink one. Theresa bought some fabric and taught me how to make them, so now I have a blue one and a green one. Yay! I hope to make more in the next little bit. Yippee!

Also on this day, I got a phone call just shortly after I took this picture. It was a company calling me for a job interview! So I went back in my room and changed into something less casual. I wore my new fancy pink shirt. I was wearing all brown and pink, but my blue flower. :) I didn't get a picture, sorry.


Day 11: Friday, Oct 7th

Since I didn't get to wear my casual blue shirt on Day 10, I wore it on this day. :D Observe my exuberant smile. I was so excited about my interview.


Day 12: Saturday, Oct 8th

This was a very tired day. I was up late the night before doing cleaning checks. Then I got up early to go to the stake service project. And there was a football game, so I went pretty casual. And my face esploded, so my jaw is all swollen from the breakouts.


Day 13: Sunday, Oct 9th

This was another tired day. I was cranky. I had a bad headache. I went to bed late because of the football game, and then I was woken up early by an annoying car horn that was stuck. It woke me up at 7, and it went on till like 9. And it was fast Sunday, so I was thirsty and hungry and tired. Put those all together, and what do you get? A cranky headache-y me.

No comments: