Friday, October 14, 2011

The Challenge, Day 18

So, I'm tired.

The Hands-on event was awesome last night! We learned about incorporating our secondary type into our everyday dress. I'm excited to add some sparkles. ooooOOOOOoooooo.
I bought new type 2 clothes: a pair of pants, a pair of capris, and this awesome coat.

So, today, I wore my new pink pants I bought. :P
I wore a sash, that I braided. It looks way cool.
I incorporated one of my new flowers I made.
I used one of the tips from last night when I did my makeup: I used purple eye shadow on my eyebrows instead using brown. I bet you couldn't even tell.
I made homemade hamburgers today. so yummy!

I have a confession; I'm a little vain. As much as I complain about how awkward it is to take pictures of myself everyday, I think the reason I feel it is awkward is because I'm afraid you might catch on to that fact. Oh well, secret's out now.

I took 21 pictures today. This is the result of taking so many.
This is my new gray coat.

I cut Tootles hair today. The fourth time I've ever cut hair. He asked me to take before and after pictures so he could make it in my blog. so here's for you tootles!

We didn't have an apron, so he got stuffed into a garbage bag.
Before:
After:
Be free! Brake out of your cocoon, little butterfly!

2 comments:

Todd said...

I'm fweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa said...

lol! your hair looks nice todd. KK when are you going to hem my pants!? I want to wear them.